Sunday, January 30, 2011

Broiled Tilapia Parmesan

Tilapia was on sale last week at Loblaws! ^^ So, I freeze it, like I usually do, otherwise the fish would get bad in a couple of days. I defrost overnight in the fridge the day before I'm cooking them.

I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com. It looked kinda nice, and different. I usually do the simple stir-fry and crushed black pepper.

Recipe: Broiled Tilapia Parmesan

The only thing I added was:
- Flax seed grind (1tbspn) into the parmesan mix to give it a little fiber.

                             (Seasoned)
                             (Broiled)
                             (Topped with parmesan cheese mixture)

    Served! with whole wheat pasta and stir-fried vege ^^

I rate this recipe 3xYUM! out of 5 YUMS! ^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment