Wednesday, January 26, 2011

The story behind the creation of the blog

Hi, my name is Dora. I have a great passion for cooking. I love trying new recipes, and make my boyfriend eat them all ^^

So, why this blog. Why now.

I have just finished my second bachelor degree in Dietetics, which semi-qualify me to counsel people on what is healthy to eat with the medical condition they have, e.g. diabetes, high cholesterol / with what they want to achieve, be it weight loss or weight gain.

However, since I am presently in Montreal, QC, and I am not able to speak/write/read French, I cannot practice within my area of knowledge.

So in short, I have plenty of time around the house. Currently, I am still the co-owner of a t-shirt company, Akumu Ink, and I am still keeping busy with it.

But cooking is my escape.

So, I want to share with you some recipes (that I tweak) found online or from recipe books. I want to always create delicious foods that are somewhat healthy.

Any comments or suggestions are always welcomed ^^

Here goes!

2 comments: