Sunday, February 27, 2011

Blueberry Muffins

I've used this recipe a long time ago, but now I'm going back to it because blueberries were on sale at Adonis ^0^~

The reason why this recipe is special is because there's the addition of sweet "crumblies" on top of each muffins. Don't forget to use a plate every time you eat one. The crumbs get everywhere, but it's worth every muffin ^^~



Recipe: To Die For Blueberry Muffins

Tweaks:

- I've added 1/4 cup 12 grain cereals into the dry ingredients.

    <Dry ingredients>
    <Blueberries added into the batter>
                              <Batter added into the liners>
    <"Crumblies!">
                              <"Crumblies" set on top of the muffin batter>
                             <Muffins are ready! I leave them for 5 minutes in the pan for them to set>
    <Ready to be eaten! ^^)

I rate this recipe 5 x YUMS! ^^~ (out of 5 YUMS!)

No comments:

Post a Comment