Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Healthy chocolate chip cookies!

It's been awhile since I updated the blog. We've been busy with Chinese New Year and eating the leftovers. I made sweet and sour chicken, black pepper beef, broccoli, fried flat noodles, chinese broccoli and steamed fish. There were enough leftovers for 2 days after! ^^~

So, snacks were running out, and the last time I made cookies was in November last year. It's time to make some delicious cookies!!

The recipe I'm using is:


Tweaks:
- 1 1/4 cup All purpose flour -> 1 cup All purpose flour + 1/4 cup 9 grains whole wheat flour + 1/4 cup 12 grains cereal
- 1 cup walnuts -> 1/2 cup mixed nuts (that's all I have left ^^;)

    (Premix of butter + brown&white sugars)
    (Eggs added into the blended mix)
    (Addition of flour mix)
    (Adding oatmeal mix)
                             (Dollops all lined up and ready to be baked!)
                             (Fresh off the oven!)

Yummy yum yum!



I rate this recipe 5 x YUMS! (out of 5 YUMS!)

No comments:

Post a Comment