Thursday, February 3, 2011

Yummy Pork Chops!

The grocery stores always have pork chops on sale once in a while - at a great great price! ^0^~

So, I used half the ingredients from this recipe:


Tweaks:
- Honey -> Corn syrup : This is the 3rd time I've used this recipe. 2 times before, I used it with honey. Now I used corn syrup instead. Result is the same. The point of using honey in this recipe is just to sweeten the cooked meat. This can be done cheaply and at the same result with corn syrup.

- Added: 1 tspn of garlic powder + the bottom part of scallion.

    (Sauce mix)
    (Browning)
    (Arranged on baking dish and sauce poured over)
    (All cooked and ready to be plated!)
    (Plated!)

It's served with steamed white rice and vegetable (eggplant, zucchini and broccoli with bell pepper garnish) stir-fry.

I rate this recipe 5x YUM! (out of 5 YUM!)

^0^~

No comments:

Post a Comment