Thursday, February 17, 2011

Marinated Beef Flank Steak

We've always bought pre-marinated beef flanks from Akhavan, and they always taste soooooo good.

At the butcher's, they were having a good price on 1.5 lb of the meat for only a little over $8.

I used this awesome recipe:

Marinated Flank Steak


    Instead of using a baking pan to marinate, I used a large Ziploc bag.

    I usually substitute grilling with cooking on the stove, especially because it's winter.

    But the meat was on the rare side, so what I did was: after letting the meat rest for 2-3 minutes after it
    was cooked on the stove -> I slice the flank 1 inch thick -> and cooked the sides on the hot saucepan

   And Voila! I rate this recipe 5 x YUMS! ^^~

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I've changed my Blog title, because I admit I don't always cook 100% healthy foods. I do find joy in making desserts that I never imagined I will ever make; or sometimes just trying out recipes that seem like a challenge to make - that may or may not be fatty ^^;

Anyhoo, I'm still having fun with my blog, and I hope you're having fun reading it too! ^^~

No comments:

Post a Comment